Office of the Municipal Treasurer
- To take charge of the treasury office;
- To take custody of and exercise proper management of the funds of the local government unit;
- To take charge of the disbursement of all government funds and such other funds the custody of which may be entrusted to him by law or other competent authority;
- To inspect private commercial and industrial establishments within the jurisdiction of the local government unit concerned; and
- To enforce collection of taxes and receive all money of the government.
- To implement the program, policies and circulars being promulgated by the Department of Finance; and
- To see to it that all taxes, licenses and other fees and charges due the municipality are collected.
Visit Our CITIZEN’S CHARTER for Services.