Office of the Municipal Accountant
- To prepare and submit financial statement to the higher authorities;
- Install and maintain an internal audit system in the local government unit;
- Certify to the availability of budgetary allotment to which expenditures and obligations may be properly charged; and
- Review supporting documents before preparation of voucher to determine completeness of requirements.
- To produce information concerning past operation and present condition;
- To provide a basis for guidance for future operations; and
- To provide for control of the acts of public bodies and offices in the receipt, disposition and utilization of funds/property.
Visit Our CITIZEN’S CHARTER for Services.